Animate Chart and Series Lines

I am currently evaluating Aspose Slides to see if it will meet the requirements I have been given.

I need to be able to animate a chart and the individual “chartseries” objects which appear within it. Basically so that the chart animates (on click or other action) and then that the each series in the chart animates (or appears) as the user clicks.

I’ve attached a powerpoint with the desired effect. Is this possible with Aspose Slides?

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that the requested support is presently unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-36651 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36651) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.