Animations getting lost while changing text in a placeholder in ppt's slide

I am using aspose java for slides to change the text of the placeholder in a slide. The text is getting changed properly but in the new ppt created, the already present animations are getting lost for some of the placeholders. Is this a known limitation of aspose api or i need to use the code differently for proper output. please reply asap. Thanks in advance!!

@PowerPuff,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source files and generated result so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Details.zip (50.4 KB)
Here i have uploaded the ReplaceTextInAPlaceholder.java class which contains the source code used for conversion. The CustomerDetails.pptx is the original ppt having animations and Welcome_PH.pptx is the new generated ppt with changed text of placeholder. The animations of title slide are getting retained but are getting lost for all other placeholders. Please check.

@PowerPuff,

I have observed the information shared by you and an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-37313 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37313) have been fixed in this update.