?annot convert Excel document with certain formula

Hi, Aspose,

I have a problem with Excel files conversion. I tried to convert an Excel document and Aspose fails with error message:

Error in Cell: A5-Invalid formula:"SUBTOTAL(109,Table2['#])".

Attached excel-document contains the formula which causes the problem for simple reproduction of the issue.

Could you please help me with this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this exception by opening your source Excel file using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.2.1.1

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-43034.

We have tested it with the following sample code.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Aspose.Cells.Error.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

Exception:
at ’’.‘.‡(Cell , String , Byte , Boolean )
at Aspose.Cells.Cell.‚(String )
at ”.‰.˜(€ )
at ”.‰.˜(€ )
at ”.‰.˜(€ )
at ”.‰.Read(€ )
at ”.‡.—( , String )
at ”.‡.‰( , String )
at ”.‡.ƒ()
at ”.‡.Read()
at ”.†.(Workbook , LoadOptions )
at Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Ÿ(Stream , LoadOptions , Boolean )
at Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Ÿ(String , LoadOptions )
at Aspose.Cells.Workbook…ctor(String file)

Additional information: Error in Cell: A5-Invalid formula:“SUBTOTAL(109,Table2['#])”.

Thank you very much.

I am looking forward for any information from you.

Best Regards,
Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Sure, once there is some update or fix for you, we will let you know by posting in this thread. You will get email notification in your inbox, so you don’t need to check this thread continually.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your patience with us.

Please try the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.2.1.2 (attached) against the issue logged earlier as CELLSNET-43034, and let us know of your feedback so we may close the ticket.

Hi, Babar Raza,

Thank you for your help. The latest version of the library works fine. The issue has been resolved.

Best Regards,
Mike.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest version. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43034) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.