Annotated PDF not supported to Acrobat reader

Annotateddocument-1.pdf (322.1 KB)

Hello team,
I have annotated the pdf as per my attachment but the annotated PDF not supported by acrobat reader.

Please give me the solution for the same.

Regards,
Pramod

@pramodsahu

I can open your PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader without any problem. I request you to share a snapshot of the issue and try to open it on another system too.

acrobatview.png (132.7 KB)
GeneralView.png (157.3 KB)

@mudassir.fayyaz
Thanks for your response.
I have attached two docs that shows two different ways one is acrobatView.png that showing in the acrobat reader and one is generalView.png that showing in browser.
The generalview.png showing properly the text annotation with the yellow box but its not showing in the acrobat reader…

Please look into the same.

@pramodsahu

I request you to share the input file and sample code so that we may try to reproduce the same on our end.

@mudassir.fayyaz
What i meant to say its not related to code development. Its already developed and the annotation added in the PDF but it just that the document after annotation its behaving different for different reader that i have attached in the previous comment.
I need the annotated document needs to display like below
But the same document while i am opening in the acrobat reader its looks like as below

@pramodsahu

You can try to set AnnotationFlags or share the sample code with us for testing.

@mudassir.fayyaz

Can you please share the snap of the annotated PDF file how its showing in your acrobat reader for the previous attached docs.

In my case the annotated pdf showing as below in the acrobat reader like there is no text annotation only one “Key” symbol is showing and while hovering the mouse nothing showing.

But if i will open the same annotated PDF in the browser its showing as below which is my expected result.

I need to display the same annotated PDF in the acrobat reader as below
But its not supported by the acrobat reader.

My actual annotated PDF is below
Annotateddocument.pdf (7.9 MB)

@pramodsahu

It looks like the default behavior of Adobe Acrobat where it is showing a key symbol and shows contents on mouse hover on our end. acrobatview.png (44.1 KB)

If you can create a different file that opens the same as the GeneralView then share it with us as your desired output.

@mudassir.fayyaz
I agree with you but have you noticed that the position of key is not on the corner of the square annotation as the general view.
Can you please guide me how to achieve the same as the general view.

image.png (89.5 KB)

Please find out the image i have attached the key positions are not in the corner of the square annotatio as below in the different viwer.

image.png (108.5 KB)

@pramodsahu

You are right about the position of annotations. I request you to share runnable sample code for reproducing and investigating it.

@mudassir.fayyaz
Here I have uploaded the running code with the screenshots please find all and give me the appropriate solution.

AsposePDFAnnotationApp.zip (3.0 MB)

Expected result for the pdf textAnnotation position.
ExpectedResult.png (127.3 KB)

But its showing in the acrobat reader not in the proper position of textAnnotation
AcrobatReaderView.png (210.7 KB)

@mudassir.fayyaz
Even I have the license.

@pramodsahu

A ticket with ID PDFNET-50732 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz

Since from a long time onwards this ticket wit ID PDFNET-50732 is in open state only.
When should it will be resolve?

@pramodsahu

Please note that it was logged in free support model and will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we make some definite progress towards its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Hello @mudassir.fayyaz

When should I expect that issue will resolve?

I have License so please resolve my issue asap.

@pramodsahu

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

@tahir.manzoor
What is the current status of my issue and when should I expect the same.
Since it is taking too much time even I have the License.
Please give the good support from your side.

@pramodsahu

Unfortunately, there is no update available on your issue. We have asked our product team to check your issue and share the ETA. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it. Thanks for your patience and understanding.