Another simply: not my problem?

Hy all,

Taking advantage of the former post and your response before I’ll submit you this other issue:

By opening a impress presentation i got:

Aspose.Slides:Not a Open Office presentation.

Aspose.Slides.PptUnsupportedFormatException: Not a Open Office presentation. —> Aspose.Slides.Odp.OdpReadException: Error reading “content.xml” xml part —> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at „’..ˆ(String value)

at „’..ˆ(String formula)

at „’..ˆ( elem)

at „’..()

at „’.ƒ’.()

at „’.•.()

at „’.ƒ’.()

at „’.ƒ’.()

at „’.ƒ’.()

at „’.ƒ’.()

at „’.“.()

at „’.““.(XmlDocument document, String fileName, XmlSchemaCollection schemaCollection, Boolean hideConditionalComments)

— End of inner exception stack trace —

at „’.““.(XmlDocument document, String fileName, XmlSchemaCollection schemaCollection, Boolean hideConditionalComments)

at „’.““.(XmlDocument document, String fileName, XmlSchemaCollection schemaCollection)

at „’.““.()

at „’.““…ctor(Stream stream)

— End of inner exception stack trace —

at „’.““…ctor(Stream stream)

at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.œa(Stream stream)

at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.(Stream stream)

at Aspose.Slides.Presentation…ctor(String file, LoadOptions loadOptions)

at Aspose.Slides.Presentation…ctor(String file)

at ECDLAdvanced.Common.Activities.LOImpress.LoadPresentation.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) in c:\ws\mannone\ICE\Source\ECDLAdvanced\ECDLAdvanced.Common\Activities\LOImpress\LoadPresentation.cs:line 44

But the attached files opens well in libre/openOffice.

For opening it I’ve wrote this:

result = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(@“c:\test\ricerca.odp”);

Could you tell me please as soon as possible what’s wrong now?

There are so many problems with your libs that I would ask you if there are yet case studies where they are succesfully used and with no troubles and how they reach this results.

I would not give you the idea to be just a bad boy, but we have started a test session with your libraries and the first impression is that we have wasted our time. We are very impressed by discovering so many problems: we cannot even start working that exceptions and corruptions arises.

Best regards.

Luca

Hi Luca,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Slides.

We will look int this issue soon and answer you asap.

Hi Luca,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observed the issue specified. The issue is already added in our issue tracking system with ID SLIDESNET-33401. I have linked this thread with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33401) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)