Answer sheet (form) processing after affine transformation to accurate with template

Hi

i usually see in answer sheets black square to handle this issue , what i can do in aspose omr ?
(i mean if my scanned answer sheet picture for correction not right)
Hi Salar,

Thank you for your inquiry.

In order to answer your query properly, we need more information related to the issue you are facing. Please, explain the issue a bit more and forward us the sample scanned answer sheet that you want to process using Aspose.OCR so that we could analyze it at our end and provide you the solution.

Hope the above information helps. In case of any issues, need further clearance please be sure to let us know, we will be glad to assist you.

i use this for omr template.

this is my scanned picture and i want to read marks from this picture. but it rotate a little to right. and when i want to read marks from i get wrong correction response from it.
i see this answer sheer it has a rectangle beside the markers to balance it.
i hope i could explain the issue.
thank you.

Hi Salar,

Thank you for writing us back along with sample files.

Please, note that you have to create the OMR template in the first place in order to read your scanned answer sheet. You can create OMR template using Aspose OMR Template Editor. Template Editor is a visual component available to create/update OMR templates (please download the DLLs only version and check net3.5 folder).

For more details on OMR Template Editor, please follow the link given below:

Working with OMR Template Editor

Further, we have evaluated the scenario presented by you at our end. We have used latest version of OMR Template Editor. We are able to extract the information from the scanned answer sheet (file name: scan.jpg) provided by you. We have attached the sample OMR template for your reference with this post reply. For example, we are able to success read “4112342312” from the scanned answer sheet.

Hope the above information helps. In case of any issues, need further clearance please be sure to let us know, we will be glad to assist you.

thank you for answering my questions.
i know about OMR Template Editor.
if i use (template.jpg) for template and design Choice Box and Grid by this picture.
the position of markers set by this picture.
then i want to correction the scan,jpg file in .Net Application. , the position of marker in template.jpg and scan.jpg are different.then cause the wrong correction answer . because the Choice Box element postion are different.
Template file is unique for each exam. then what can i do ?
Hi Salar,

Thank you for the explanation and details.

We have tried the presented scenario at our end and we are able to recreate the issue your are facing. Therefore we have logged this incident in our bug tracking system under the ticket OCR-34124 for product team's review. Please allow us some time to properly analyze the problem cause, and get back to you with updates in this regard.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.