Any APIs or tools to check corrupted excel files

I keep getting corrupted files but very randomly. The corrupted file sizes are very close to the normal files. All the files are created by using the Smart Marker APIs.

Are there any APIs or any ways for us to check corrupted excel files?

By the way, I’m not allowed to upload any files.

Thank you,
Louis

@sanshi
Which version are you using ?Please try the latest version .
Please share your corrupted file here, we will check it soon . And it’s better that you can upload sample projects .

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the prompt reply. We are currently using v19.2.

Unfortunately, our company won’t let us upload nor download anything to/from internet.

@sanshi,

We cannot evaluate issues using older versions and hence cannot fix any issue in older versions. The fixes are based on latest APIs set only. As we recommended, kindly upgrade to and try latest version of the APIs. In case you still find the issue with latest version/fix. we would need your sample project and template file(s) to reproduce the issue on our end. We are sorry but without your resource files we cannot evaluate the issue. To fix an issue, we have to reproduce it on our end, so we need the resource files and simulation code for it.

Today I did some more tests. Saving same processed data into both csv and xlsx. Csv files are always fine. Xlsx are randomly corrupted.

My company decided to stay with v19.2. I made suggestions to upgrade. But very little use, unfortunately.

@sanshi,

Alright. If there is any other way we can help with, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to assist you soon.