Any word on when floating tables will be supported?

We're looking at a word to pdf conversion tool and found this product. Very easy to use, but the hundreds of thousands of documents that we have to convert have one floating table in them, which causes the affected table to be rendered inline. I notices other articles that mentioned this feature might be out in the next release or two? Is this true and do we have an approximate date?

I've done a small prototype project and if we can fix this issue this would be the frontrunner in choice. Productionalizing our system will be around november 2011. Any chance it will be there by then?

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your inquiry. I'm afraid there is no set date for the support of floating tables upon rendering. This is currently being worked on but there are no further details at this time. We will be sure to keep you informed of any developments.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(27)