Apending data to an existing pdf document

Hi

I have recently downloaded the trial version of Aspose PDF, I am attempting to append an image onto an already existing PDF file.

I have had a play about with adding images as paragraphs to sections, but this overwrites all the existing data in the pdf file with the new image.

Is what I am trying to do possible with Aspose PDF?

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

cheers
Dee

Dear Dee,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Aspose.Pdf is used to grnerate PDF from scratch and it does not support appending image into existing PDF. I really wonder how do you add the image into existing PDF.

You should use Aspose.Pdf.Kit (refer to Adhere Image).

Hi Tommy

Thanks for your reply, that worked great.

Now the only problem I have is that the image location is going to be changing per document.
I will need to come up with someway of capturing the y co-ords at run time, and then using the mend functionality.

regards
Dee

Dear Dee,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Images can also be added to Pdf as a stamp. PdfFileStamp Class represents a class for adding watermark or background on the page, which is represented by the class Stamp; it can be text, image and other Pdf file's page.

PageHeight & PageWidth Gets the page's height/width of Pdf file which you want to be stamped. That can help you regarding your query for capturing y-coordinates at run time. BindImage method of Stamp Class Binds an image as stamp content & finally calling AddStamp method of PdfFileStamp Class to add stamp at the specified pages of Pdf file.

Kindly visit AddStamp to see a sample code for adding stamp at the specified pages of pdf file. For a list of all members of PdfFileStamp class, see PdfFileStamp Members.