API for Aspose Slides for SharePoint

I’m searching for the API’s for Aspose Slides for SharePoint. Can anyone help me on this, It is referenced on the site that there is a public API, but I don’t find it anywhere…

Hi Pacal,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I like to share that Aspose.Slides does support SharePoint. Please visit this link for API download. You can also find documentation by visiting this link. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

I did already download Aspose Slides before, but I am actually looking for the API reference as is available for word:

Kind regards

Hi Pascal,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides for SharePoint is released as MSI installer that gets installed and configured with SharePoint environment and provide Aspose.Slides supported export formats for presentations. There is no API reference guide for this as one can use it with SharePoint website.

Many Thanks,

I see, but we have a need to perform a convertion to pdf within a custom developped SharePoint tool (as part of a fully automated process of sending mails). We already succesfully convert word and excel files, but we also need to do this with PowerPoint files. Can you indicate how we can achieve this?

Kind regards

Hi Pascal,

As I shared with you in my earlier post that Aspose.Slides for SharePoint is shipped as MSI installer that gets installed and configured with SharePoint service. Unfortunately, there is no direct exposure of Aspose.Slides for SharePoint available at present. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESSHP-33160 as new feature request to further investigate and resolve your requirement. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,