API Reference / Redundant Formats for Aspose.Total for JasperReports?

I am currently evaluating Apose.Total for JasperReports for my company, and I have a couple of questions.

1 - I am having difficulty finding an API reference or Javadoc.

My particular issue is I am attempting to support all of the available exporters, and the examples provided do not have examples of all the exporters available. For example, the demos provided with Aspose.Slides for JasperReports do not include an example of “ASPptxExporter”, I had to use my IDE to find the exporter and found two exporters not included in the examples. I can continue using IDE tricks but it would be easier if I could just reference an API.

2 - Most of the individual libraries have redundant formats. For example, a PDF exporter is included in almost all 6 of the “for JasperReports” libraries, and I am curious what the different is, if any.

@djfarina

Can you please share the issue you are facing while using Aspose.Slides for Jasper Reports on your end. I also suggest you to please visit the documentation for the API to use it as well.

@mudassir.fayyaz - My issue generally is that multiple formats are advertised for each library, but there are no examples of how to produce files of those formats. Taking Aspose.Slides as an example:

PPT, PPTX, PDF, HTML are all advertised, but there is only an example for PPT. This could be remedied by the availability of an API reference, but there does not seem to be one. The other Aspose for JasperReports libraries have similar issues.

I appreciate the documentation link, but I have been following it to set up the examples and did not find an API reference.

@djfarina

I suggest you to please visit the following documentation links for using and configuring API and exporting to various formats.

Exporting PPT report
Integration with Jasper Server

If there is still an issue, please share specifically about your requirements.

This answer does not help. I have already looked at all the documentation available.

My specific requirements are that I need an API reference for the Aspose for JasperReports libraries. Are they available?

@djfarina

I am sorry there is no API reference guide for any of Jasper products. They are simply used as I have shared with you in couple of documentation links. Can you please share specifically about your requirements and I may share appropriate sample with you in that regard.