Aspose is crashing when it opens the attached file. This is due when we do the following:
1. Go to “Chart 1” spreadsheet.
2. Click on one of the Data Points in
the chart. Please note that the whole range will be selected when
clicking for the first time. Click again to select only one point.
3. Right click and select “Format Data Point”.
4. Go to the “Marker Option” tab in the left pane.
5. Select “Automatic” and then OK.
I have attached a sample application demonstrating the issue.
“Invalid chart MarkerStyle string val”.
Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET…
We have fixed the issue.
Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.104.22.168 and let us know your feedback.
The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41538) have been fixed in this update.
This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.