Apose-Imaging-Cloud (Help to setup)

Hello, I’ve been looking for a way to convert image files from one form to another(mostly .ICO .PNG, .JPG, .BMP etc) and today I came across your platform APOSE REST API for to Create, Convert & Transform Images via Python.

I want to use it with Python to do the said conversion. And i have come across the Github repo which i downloaded the source code GitHub - aspose-imaging-cloud/aspose-imaging-cloud-codegen: Contains templates for generating SDK

1. I have downloaded the source code from the repo
  2. Went to your API platform to get the Client ID & Client secret keys
  3. Installed all required dependencies

My question is how to begin to run the codes and see the project work???. Now I don’t even know where to start because there is a lot of files/scripts on the source code i got from Github. What next please?

I’m using VSCode for editor.

Please pardon my question, I’m a beginner. Thank you so much.

Hello, @Eddyah5,
Here is a detailed “Getting started” guide: Getting Started|Documentation, which may help you to start using Aspose.Imaging Cloud.
The main avenue for support is the Aspose Cloud Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.Imaging Cloud Forum and it will be answered within a few hours. The questions are answered directly by the Aspose.Imaging Cloud development team.
Please note, Aspose does not provide technical support over the phone. Phone support is only available for sales and purchase questions.
When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.