Apose.Slides ppt/pptx rendering to PDF

I am currently evaluating Apose.Slides rendering PowerPoint files in PDF.
Schemes are not rendered in the PDF file (see attachment).
And something worth, ppt (not pptx) are corrupted.

This is the code I use :

File file = new File(“C:/Temp/test.pptx”);
InputStream input = new FileInputStream(file);

com.aspose.slides.pptx.PresentationEx presx = new PresentationEx(input);
presx.save(“C:\Temp\as\yopx.pdf”, com.aspose.slides.export.SaveFormat.PDF);

Maybe am I doing something wrong or is there a resolution for this problem ?
Thanks for your help !

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and feel sorry to share that chart rendering support is unfortunately unavailable in Aspose.Slides for Java. That is why you might have observed the pink box in place of chart in generated PDF. An issue with ID 17994 has already been created in our issue tracking system to add the required feature support. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Another question.
Is this problem existing for the .NET version of Aspose.Slides ?

Hello Dear,

I like to share that in Aspose.Slides for .NET supports the rendering of the charts in exported PDF. I have been successfully able to generate the PDF with chart. However, I have observed an issue with generated chart that the colors and 3D effects are lost. At the moment, the 3D effects are not supported for rendering in Aspose.Slides. For color changing in charts, an issue with ID 24393 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigation. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved. For your kind reference, I have also shared the generated PDF. I have used Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.4.10, which also needs reference to Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.2.0 when charts are used.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24393) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-17994) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)