Apose.Words for C++ 32 bit version

Hello,

I am interested in Aspose.Words for C++ and Aspose.Cells for C++. I have read in your documentation following paragraph:

The current release only supports Microsoft Visual C++ version 2015 or higher and only for the x64 platform.

Do you offer an 32 bit version for Aspose.Words for C++ (Microsoft Visual C++) too?

Do you plan to offer an 32 bit version of Aspose.Words for C++ in the next time?

Aspose.Cells for C++ is available for 32 bit and 64 bit versions?

Best regards,
Andreas

@AndreasGa,

Regarding Aspose.Words for C++, we had 32-bit (x86) version of Aspose.Words for C++ previously, but it was decided to disregard 32-bit version and support only 64-bit (x64). However, we have logged your requirement to support 32-bit version again in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSCPP-805. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue.

@AndreasGa,

Same is the case with Aspose.Cells for C++ API. Since the release of Aspose.Cells for C++ v19.4, we had discarded 32-bit version in the release archive. Anyways, I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSCPP-212” for your requirements. We will check if we can support your needs.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

1 Like

@AndreasGa,

We are pleased to inform you that we now provide 32-bit version of the library, please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for C++ v19.10:

1 Like

@AndreasGa,

Regarding WORDSCPP-805, it is to inform you that starting from the 20.11 version, Aspose.Words for C++ provides a 32-bit version of the library as well. Please try the latest version of Aspose.Words for C++.