Append Word Documents & Control Page Numbering using Java | Restart or Continue Page Numbering Sequence

Dears,

I have 3 documents, one of which I converted from PDF to Docx.
I want to append these 3 documents into a final word document, but the problem is that the paging is not correct.
So for instance,
if the first document is word, and the second document is the converted one (PDF to Docx). In the final document, the numbering restarts from the second and doesn’t continue the numbering sequence.

You can find attached my document samples: 2 word docs and 1 pdf doc.
DocumentSamples.zip (3.8 MB)

Best Regards,

@Emilee,

Please refer to the following section of documentation and see if that helps?

In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Convert PDF to DOCX on your end and provide that third DOCX Word document
  • Aspose.Words 20.5 generated final document showing the undesired behavior
  • Your expected final file showing the desired output. You can create this document by using MS Word.
  • Please also create a standalone simple Console Application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words JAR or DLL files in it to reduce the file size

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start further investigation into your scenario and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello,

The method restartPageNumbering solved my problem.
I used it on the sub documents with the value false, then on the final document with the value true, and it worked.

Thank you so much.
Regards,

@Emilee,

Thanks for your feedback. It is great that you were able to find what you were looking for. Please let us know any time you may have any further queries in future.