Dear Aspose Support Team,
We are having issues using the Aspose API to convert the docx files using Aspose.Words for Java V19.11.
- Parsing a Docx file.
- Writing to a new Docx file with custom styles applied to the Paragraphs, Tables, images, table of contents etc.
- Styles applied are picked up from a Template File (.dotx).
Issues we are facing:
- We are unable to handle the following while parsing the input docx.
a. Parsing headers and footers (which may sometimes include logos)
i. Cells with merged columns
ii. Cells with merged rows
iii. Formed with word drawing shapes grouped together.
i. Formed with word drawing shapes grouped together included with text inside.
d. Text with Hyperlinks
i. The Text with Hyperlink is replaced with extra text - Capital letters ‘HYPERLINK’ appending with the hyperlink address and then the actual text.
ex: In the input docx, there is a hyperlink text ‘Aspose’ with hyperlink address https://www.aspose.com/. In the output docx it is printed as -
HYPERLINK "https://www.aspose.com/" Aspose
ii. But we need only the text ‘Aspose’ to be printed with hyperlink.
- Input docx (to which the custom styles need to be applied)
- Template (.dotx file – which contain the custom styles)
Attached a sample docx file which we need to convert and the Template (dotx file). Appreciated if you can provide us the java code which can convert the attached docx and apply the custom styles picking up from the template file (dotx).
Paragraph —>style = Body
Table—> style = TableStyle
Hyperlink—> style = Hyperlink
BerlintoAspose.zip (174.3 KB)