Applying the watermark to excel file

Hi Team,

I am working on setting the background image in an excel file by using aspose.cells settings. I have image which i am trying to set as background programatically. But the background is appearing in tiles as shown in the attachement.

1) Is it possbile to set the background at page level in a sheet programatically. If we can, can I have a sample for it?

2) In the attachement, the background is coming repeatedly but it not looking good to the users. Is it possbile to set some padding between the first and second background while applying the sheet?

Please reply for these queries at the earliest.

Thanks,
Chandra

Hi,

1) and 2):

Well, that is the way MS Excel sets the background. Aspose.Cells follows MS Excel specifications and standards and can’t do anything beyond it as its MS Excel’s limitation. If you still think you can do it in MS Excel manually and if you could achieve your desired formatting for your background image in Ms Excel manually, save the file in Ms Excel and attach it here, we will check how to do it via Aspose.Cells APIs.

By the way, I think you may try to add Word art to the sheet (as a watermark) for your task if it suits your needs, see the document for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Add+WordArt+Watermark+to+Worksheet

Thank you.