Apsoe Word Staple

We haev an application where we create assessments for students. Each assessment for a student has multiple pages that get combined into one PDF using Aspose Word. Is there a way to include a staple command at the start of each student’s assessment? I saw there is an Aspose Staple class but I couldn’t find any examples. Is this a possibility? I have documentation on the printer and it sounds like a if the document is created as a postscript file, a staple commend can be inserted (below).

%%BeginFeature: *PageSize Letter
<</PageSize [612 792] /ImagingBBox null /Policies <</PageSize 2>>
/DefferredMediaSelection false>> setpagedevice
%%EndFeature

*StapleType StapleOff <</Staple 0 >> systemdict /setpagedevice get exec
Staple
*StapleType StapleON

Can this be done and do you have an example?

Thanks,
Jim

@jlserpe Could you please attach your source document, code you use for compiling them and the expected result. We will investigate your requirements and provide you more information.

I attached a sample assessment. We would like to staple all the pages for one student together. Also is the printer documentation in case you need it.

83_AB_Test_11102023.pdf (725.6 KB)

PDL_imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5870i C5860i C5850i C5840i_non.pdf (3.8 MB)

@jlserpe Unfortunately, there is no way to achieve what you need using Aspose.Words upon conversion from Word to PDF. It looks like your requirements is to add special instruction into PDF document to force printer to staple the required pages in PDF. There is such feature request in Aspose.PDF:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/printing-pdf-in-staple-mode/21245