Arabic Docx to Html do not use the proper font size

Within word we are using the following setting at the level of the Style Normal

Latin Text
Font: Time New Roman
Size:11
Complex scripts
Font: Traditional Arabic
Size: 15

When we Convert an Arabic document to HTML it uses a font of 11 instead of 15, then the HTML Arabic document become very difficult to read

I have attached under the Zip file the HTML document created with Aspose and one created via Office Word save as HTML, as you can see the one coming from Office Word keep the right font size 15.

Hi Manias,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9993. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Do you know when Aspose support team is going to solve this issue?

Hi Manias,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Our development team has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. We have asked the ETA of the fix from our development team and will inform you as soon as it is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Manias,

It is to update you that our development team has planned to include the fix to your issue in 14.5.0 - May 2014 release of Aspose.Words. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words’ May 2014 release. We will inform you via this thread as soon as a release containing the fix to your issue is published.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9993) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.