I am trying to crate a PDF from an HTML. HTML has the Arabic Hindi numbering style. However when converted to PDF the numbers of the list is converted to Latin numbers, test1.pdf (51.1 KB)
When saving the pdf if I change the NumeralFormat in PdfSaveOptions, all numbers within the HTML are converted to Arabic literals, test2.pdf (49.0 KB)
I just want to have the number list numbers in Arabic and all other numbers in the HTML remain as is. If you open the attached HTML, that’s the way I need the resulting PDF to be, test.png (913 Bytes).
I am using Aspose.Words.NET 20.7.
AsposeTest.zip (10.1 KB)
is a simple project to rep the issue.
We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 20.7 and have not found the shared issue. Please check the attached output PDF.20.7.pdf (17.2 KB)
Please get the 30 days temporary license and apply it before importing the document.
I guess there’s been a misunderstanding. The file you’ve attached is a wrong output. When I open that PDF this is what I see Capture.PNG (5.1 KB)
However, the correct output should be like test.png (2.5 KB). I marked the arabic and latin numerals in the HTML.
Please open up the HTML file in the zip file, test.zip (338 Bytes). The PDF output should be the same as what you see in the browser.
We’re using the Aspose Words 20.7 and we have the Aspose Total license.
We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20763 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.
We apologize for your inconvenience.
It is to inform you that the issue which you are facing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. This issue is a limitation of the Aspose.Words’s document model. So, we have closed this issue (WORDSNET-20763) as ‘Not a Bug’.
The “arabic-indic” or “persian” list styles are not supported by MS Word and, as a result, there is no such thing as “arabic-indic” or “persian”
NumberStyle in the Aspose.Words’ document model.