Arabic Numbers in PDF

Dear All,

Kindly, I have another issue to discuss with you, as you know that we have PDF format as a built in format within MS Report Services rendering formats. But my client told me recently that they have a problem with Arabic numbers (digits) that even they were in RTL format they shown in English not in Arabic. So they changes the reports containing Arabic numbers to TIF format (which they don’t like but cause they don’t have any solutions in hands). So I like to know if your Aspose.PDF can solve this issue so we can be in touch to get your suggested solutions and to know if it is possible or not.

I dowonloded your lats trial version of Aspose.Pdf, but unfortantly, it doesnt supprt arabic at all, even for a text not only numbers..

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Regards & Thanks,

Suhaib

Hello Suhaib,

Sorry for replying you so late. In fact we've been busy verifying this scenario.

I'm pleased to inform you that Aspose.Pdf for SSRS supports RTL characters. In order to display your data in RTL format, set the value of text attribute 'TextDirection' to be 'RTL'. In case you still face any issue, please share the resource .RDL file so that we can test the scenario at our end.

Hello,

Thanks for your response, for now I'm out and don't have any samples in my hand but tomorrow I will do for you.. Thanks again..

But I tried the latest release of your porduct and it doesn't work with arabic even I set textboxes to RTL, text is seperated into inverted characters and the numbers shwon in English not in Arabic..

Your fast response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Suhaib

Hello Suhaib,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Can you please share the resource .RDL file so that we can test the scenario at our end.