Thanks for your prompt response.
I tried all the below but with not much Luck:
- Font was already installed on my System (dev environment), however I reinstalled it.
- Font is embedded in the word document, along with all other fonts (even standard fonts)
- PdfSavOptions.FontEmbeddingMode is set to EmbedAll
- On FontSettings, set DefaultFontSubstitution to my font, and SetFontsFolders to a custom path that contains my font and C:\Windows\Fonts\
- Implemented IWarningCallback handler as per the documentation, I get one warning :
Description = “There are known issues with “Through” text wrapping type. Wrapped content could be rendered differently.\r\n\tAt DrawingML Object 36.75x47.45, Paragraph 1, Primary Header, Section 1”
Source = Layout
WarningType = MinorFormattingLoss
Find attached screenshots from my system
asposeTicket02.png (389.4 KB)
Also attached a new version of the sample VS project
ConsoleApp2.zip (6.7 MB)