Arabic text inside content control is rendered incorrectly in output PDF using .NET

Hi All,

I have verified that the exception is no longer thrown when trying to convert a word document containing Arabic letter to PDF. However one issue remains; if the Arabic text is contained within a content control, e.g. Plain Text Content Control, it is rendered in reverse order with disconnected letters.

Please have a look at OfferLetter.docx, OfferLetter.pdf and Explanation.png for more details.

Note: Do I need to start a new thread for this issue?

Best regards,
Shehab.

Hi Shehab,

Thanks for your query. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-6583 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Can you update us regarding the status of this issue and when it will be solved.

Best regards,
Shehab.
Hi Shehab,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Currently, it is pending for analysis and is in the queue. I am afraid, I can't provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Shehab,

Thanks for your patience. I like to share with you that this issue has been fixed in latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.8.0. Please download it from here:

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.