Are Aspose.Slides 21.3 and Aspose.Cells 21.3 Supported in Azure Cloud?

Hi Team,

We are using Aspose.Slides (version 21.3.0.0) and Aspose.Cells (version 21.3.0.0) in a .Net web application running on windows server. Now we are planning to move the web application from the on-premise windows server to Azure cloud. I have some doubts related to migration activity, which I have mentioned below. Could you please clarify it.

1. I want to know whether Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Cells (of version 21.3.0.0) are supported in Azure cloud platform.
  2. Is there any common issue related to Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Cells, which teams across globe faced while migrating the application (which uses aspose slides and cells) to cloud.
  3. Do you have any best practice related to Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Cells, which i need to consider or to follow it while migrating to Azure cloud.

@gowthamr16,
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-43781

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

We will answer your questions ASAP.

@gowthamr16,

Regarding Aspose.Cells, you may use Aspose.Cells (version 21.3.0.0) on Azure. Some of our clients are already using the product on Azure. Please see the document on System Requirements on supported operating systems for Aspose.Cells product:

Moreover, we recommend you to kindly try using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v23.1.x ( Releases | NuGet) if possible.

Let us know if you find any issue.

Good that my current version of aspsoe cells is supported in Azure.

What about aspose slides of version 21.3? Whether it is also supported by Azure.

@gowthamr16,
As far as I know, Aspose.Slides is supported in Azure:

We have license for Aspose.Slides (version 21.3.0.0) and Aspose.Cells (version 21.3.0.0) and it is used in a web application hosted in windows 19 server.
Now we are planning to migrate the web application from on premise to azure cloud machine. Can you please confirm whether we can use the same license in the Azure environment?

@gowthamr16,
Yes, you can use the same license in the Azure environment.