Are Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Cells of Version 21.3 Supported in Azure Cloud?

Hi Team,

We are using Aspose.Slides (version 21.3.0.0) and Aspose.Cells (version 21.3.0.0) in a .Net web application running on windows server. Now we are planning to move the web application from the on-premise windows server to Azure cloud. I have some doubts related to migration activity, which I have mentioned below. Could you please clarify it.

1. I want to know whether Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Cells (of version 21.3.0.0) are supported in Azure cloud platform.
  2. Is there any common issue related to Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Cells, which teams across globe faced while migrating the application (which uses aspose slides and cells) to cloud.
  3. Do you have any best practice related to Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Cells, which i need consider or to follow it while migrating to Azure cloud.

@gowthamr16,
Thank you for contacting support and for your patience. We will answer you ASAP here:

@gowthamr16,

Regarding Aspose.Cells, you may use Aspose.Cells (version 21.3.0.0) on Azure. Some of our clients are already using the product on Azure. Please see the document on System Requirements for Aspose.Cells product:

Moreover, we recommend you to kindly try using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v23.1.x ( Releases | NuGet) if possible.

Let us know if you find any issue.