Argument Exception thrown on exporting TIFF to PNG using Aspose.Imaging for .NET

Hi,

i simply want to convert a tiff image into a png file but i always got the following error message.

com.aspose.imaging.coreexceptions.ImageSaveException: Image export failed. —> class com.aspose.imaging.coreexceptions.imageformats.TiffImageException: The grayscale color converter supports only single channel. Found 3 channels instead.

We are using the latest version of Aspose.Images Jave(19.9) and
we do have a licence of Aspose.Total for Java. The licence for imaging library is set in our custom method de.cursor.externalapps.execution.UnlockAspose.getInstance().unlockAll()
Example: Upload.zip (2.0 KB)
Any ideas?

Thanks a lot
Best regards
Matthias

@curmas,

I have worked with source file and sample project shared by you and have been able to observe issue. A ticket with ID IMAGINJAVA-1467 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigate the issue. This thread has been associated with this ticket, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGJAVA-1467) have been fixed in this update.