ArgumentNullException Parameter name: trueTypeFont

Getting

class com.aspose.note.system.exceptions.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: trueTypeFont
com.aspose.note.internal.b.c.(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.note.internal.b.c.(Unknown Source)

running this

Document doc = new Document(in);
ImageSaveOptions opts = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Jpeg);
opts.setPageIndex(format.getPage());
ByteArrayOutputStream output = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
doc.save(output, opts);

On Windows everything ok, but on Debian receiving the error. I have tried to install windows fonts to debian but nothing helps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Aspose Support team.

Could you please share your sample document with us for looking into this further at our end? Also, please share the exact version of Debian that you are using at your end along with any download link from where we can download and install it.

http://ge.tt/54QlpFj2

you could download test file and debian image here. Also after some test I have discovered that few other files works fine

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the files. We are currently looking into this for assisting you further and will soon write back here with our findings.

Hi,

Could you please share the instructions with us for changing the language of the OS from Russian to English? Despite our efforts to get this done at our end, we are not able to figure out how to change the language for working with it. Also, share the root password for this for granting administrator rights to us.
there should not be any pass for root
try this https://wiki.debian.org/ChangeLanguage

Or if you are using virtualbox, you could download this version
http://www.osboxes.org/debian/

Hi,

Thank you for sharing additional details.

The issue has been logged as NOTEJAVA-234 for further investigation by our Product team. We’ll update you here once there is further information or a fix version available in this regard.

Any updates or estimates on that? I have also found that latest Ubuntu has the same problem. Does Aspose Note works at linux at all?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team again.

I have checked the status of this ticket and it is scheduled to one of the nearest releases. You will be automatically notified once issue is resolved and updated library is ready for download.

There is no issue of using Aspose.Note in Linux environment. You may please test it again once issue is resolved.

Maybe there is some workaround to make this work without library update? Like specify some external folder with fonts? Or set some parameter inside obfuscated classes?

I would realy like to make this work asap.

Hi,

I am afraid that no such option is available. You may please wait until this issue is resolved and updated library is available. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

@kvidmco,

The issue you have reported here as NOTEJAVA-234 has been fixed in this recent version of Aspose.Note for Java 18.1.