We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Array Dimensions exceeded supported range ERROR

Hi,
We have a customer which are complaining that they are receiving this error when trying to Export/import to/from microsoft project 2021. We are currently using aspose.tasks version 22.4. Can you elaborate as to what exactly is causing this error? Is it a memory problem? Is it related to the number of rows in the msp file or to the amount of data in the msp file? We would really appreciate any advice here as to if there is a work-around. Before upgrading to 22.4, we went through an extensive testing period and thought we had alleviated all problems. Would really like to avoid having to upgrade to a new version of aspose tasks if possible.

Here is the error:

“Array dimensions exceeded supported range. at #=zDb00rJhpz7wuGuzjJzc6snsF_AXeCvRhFA==.#=zLjjRtk0=(Stream #=zpXKtsug=, Int32 #=zWjw7pLc=)
at #=zCno3NA_WPvum6kbPjh7p9mORzx_1FwuBH5Gofyg=.#=zyK3mEqOQr3Gd()
at #=zCno3NA_WPvum6kbPjh7p9mORzx_1FwuBH5Gofyg=.#=zHG2n2ZnsAzDR()
at #=zDcYHTiu7ymPjz4KAhWmpH7mBcIPnp89fmA==.#=zSzj_66WlvKHq()
at #=zpywVpvaOzotZdoeGNg8KizMozBITVSivi3FX4Nk=.#=z5GdmxQ8=(IDictionary`2 #=z2Co_g_qExAYvFxZ4Pw==)
at #=z6OC11NpLiKz0TpKflER6PEoKNp6wFxug8g==.#=zSE_g9d4=()
at #=z6OC11NpLiKz0TpKflER6PEoKNp6wFxug8g==.#=zSE_g9d4=(Project #=zq6i_CB0=, Stream #=zPXDTBuc=, LoadOptions #=zFV2kY06RN_s8, #=zc_zV4sTuVgUmkVxdsjr5HhM= #=zppDvGa8=)
at #=z0IecWhXIF9JQRXAMmp7z6YI=.#=zSE_g9d4=(Stream #=zPXDTBuc=, Project #=zq6i_CB0=)
at Aspose.Tasks.Project.#=zQbR0Pzv6PwkU(Stream #=zPXDTBuc=, LoadOptions #=zFV2kY06RN_s8)
at Aspose.Tasks.Project…ctor(Stream stream, ParseErrorCallback parseErrorHandler)
at Aspose.Tasks.Project…ctor(Stream stream)
at Pathix.MSProject.MSProjectEditor.importMSProjectToNavixa(Int32 _order, Int32 _tsk, Boolean _update) in F:\Inetpub\wwwroot\NavixaMRO_Shadow_Code\Devel_Q\Pathix.BLC\Pathix.BLC.MSProject\MSProjectEditor.cs:line 2557” on MSProjectEditor

@liesa.collier ,

I can’t be 100% sure without the MPP file, but looks like it’s a problem that we fixed in 22.7 (see this thread for example).

The structure of MPP file was changed in ~16.0.15330.20230 update of Microsoft Project.
Unfortunately there is no workaround and it’s necessary to update Aspose.Tasks version.