Array Formulas does not retain references to columns in the same table

Hi,

We have found an issue while trying to find a workaround from a different issue where our array formulas are not retaining references to columns within the same table. Instead of the expected column reference, we get “#REF”.

I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue. I have also attached an input file “input with small array formula.xlsx” for you to use. The input file contains two table with one table containing an empty column called “Array Formula”. The project code opens the input file and enters a small demo array formula into the mentioned column before saving the workbook as “generated file.xlsx”.

When the generated file is opened you will notice the issue in the Array Formula column; where the formula contains “#REF” where column references should be.

Note that this issue is not present when referring to columns from a different table as the “Array Formula” column’s formula still has a reference to “Table2[Title]

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample project with the template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by running your project with your template file. The array formulas are not retaining references to columns within the same table. Instead of the expected column reference, we get “#REF” as you pointed out. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41929” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.2.1 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41929) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.