Artifacts when converting .docx to .pdf

I am working with a temporary license to try out the product. It is pretty much for a very specific set of forms that we are thinking of purchasing this solution. One set of forms are generated from the attached template Original.docx. You can find the results of the conversion in there as well. Any insight on to why this may be happening would be appreciated.

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce problem with your document.

1. I logged the problem with gradient fill to our defect database as issue #8860.
  2. It seems the problem with incorrect position of the shape is related to the existing issue #7180 in our defect database. As a workaround you can try using inline image instead of floating.

I will notify you as soon as these issues are resolved.
Best regards.

We are happy to tell you that a very cool and important feature (filed as 7180) is included in the new version of Aspose.Words. Text wrapping around images and shapes when rendering Microsoft Word documents to PDF, XPS and printing is now supported. You can download the latest version from here.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(57)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2349) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.