Asking for System.Web resolved dependency

Moving to VS 2010 with wpf and .net 4.0. I can’t get my code or any test code to work, keep getting this error.

Warning 1 The referenced assembly “Aspose.Words, Version=8.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56” could not be resolved because it has a dependency on “System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a” which is not in the currently targeted framework “.NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client”. Please remove references to assemblies not in the targeted framework or consider retargeting your project. WpfApplication1

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Referencing Aspose.Words from a .NET Project - Aspose.Words for .NET and Java

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your request. I will install Visual Studio 2010 on my side, test the scenario you described and let you know how it goes on my side.
Best regards.

Hi Robert,

Sorry for delayed response. I managed to reproduce the problem, which you have reported earlier. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

Great, thanks

I am also experiencing this issue with Winforms 4.0.
Thanks,
-Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Hi!

I have the same problem with Aspose.BarCode.WPF.

“Aspose.BarCode.WPF” could not be resolved because it has a dependency on “System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a” which is not in the currently targeted framework “.NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client”

Am I using the wrong assembly? I’m developing a standard WPF-application for Windows, and have the Aspose Total license.

Regards.

Hi

Thank you for your interest in Aspose products. You should ask the questions regarding Aspose.BarCode to the appropriate forum. My colleagues from Aspose.BarCode team will answer you shortly.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3365) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.