Aspose 3D 20.5 License Error

The latest Aspose 3D for .Net library returns “The license is not valid for this product” when setting the license.

@DigitusDev,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please check and make sure your license did not expired. Also I have made this thread private so that you can send me your license file. Can you please share your license file so that we may check on our end to help you out.

Hello,
I checked and the Aspose Total license expires in January 2021.
The 20.5 version of the 3D library is the only one having the issue, as the other 20.5 libraries (e.g. Diagram, Word, PDF, Slides) work fine with the same Total license.
Also, downgrading 3D library to version 20.4 works with not issues.

@DigitusDev

Can you please share your environment details along with source file on which you are using this license file.

As I mentioned before, all other Aspose Total 20.5 libraries and 3D 20.4 library work fine, only the latest 3D 20.5 library has issues.

Below is the code for loading the license.
{
Aspose.ThreeD.License license3D = new Aspose.ThreeD.License();
Log.Write(“Applying license”, logSection, Log.LogLevel.VERBOSE);
using (MemoryStream mStream = new MemoryStream(ASCIIEncoding.Default.GetBytes(strLicenseAspose)))
{
license3D.SetLicense(mStream);
mStream.Close();
}
blnInitialized3D = true;
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
ex.ToLog(“Error initialising license”, logSection, Log.LogLevel.ERROR);
}

@DigitusDev,

We have observed this issue on our end and created issue with ID THREEDNET-682 and will provide hotfix for you on priority basis. I request for your patience and will share good news with you soon.

@DigitusDev,

We have worked on your issue and prepared hotfix for you. Please check attachment and share feedback with us if there is still an issue.Aspose.3D-20.5.1.zip (5.4 MB)

Hello,
The hotfix you provided fixed the license issue.
Thank you for your very prompt assistance to get this issue resolved.

@DigitusDev,

You are very welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as THREEDNET-682) have been fixed in Aspose.3D for .NET 20.6.