Aspose 4.7.2 - Split rows into several rows and truncate data

Hi Aspose Team,

I was looking into Aspose for RS version 4.7.2 and found few real critical issues. Please take a look.

1. Aspose renderer splits single row into several rows with distortion of the layout.
2. Output was trucated during export to aspose DOC\DOCX. Please take a look at Expected and Actual files. I think it is unacceptable that the data is cut off.

I was able to reproduce it for Doc\Docx aspose formats.

Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,
Sviatoslav
Hi Sviatoslav,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSRPT-235 : RDL to Docx/Doc conversion issue with table row
WORDSRPT-236 : Cell's contents are truncated after exporting RDL to Doc/Docx

You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Aspose Team,

Any updates on this?

Thanks,
Sviatoslav

Hi Sviatoslav,

Thanks for your inquiry. We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. Our developers work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issues are under analysis phase. Once our product team completes the analysis of your issues, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi Aspose Team,

Any updates on this issue?
I still see the same with the latest version - 16.12.0

Thanks,
Sviatoslav

@sviatoslav_starovoit,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have asked for the ETA of your issues from our product team. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you. Thanks for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRS-235,WORDSRS-236) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 22.11 update.