Aspose alignment issue when converting Docx to pdf

Hi,
I am really happy to use aspose as a converter for docx to pdf.
Its converting my docx to pdf perfectly but its having some of the alignment issue

1. Header with Images is Not coming properly.
  2. Bullets with special symbol is coming as image.
  3. Image inside the table cells is not up to the original document.
  4. Contents details is also having alignment issue.
  5. One of the main issue that I am facing is when I am converting pdf to html, then my whole table is converted as image svg tag. I want my table to be in the html formate.

For the better understanding I attached the screen shot for your references

Kindly help me out with the above issues.Aspose conversion for Form design.pdf (386.3 KB)

@Rajesh2312,

Please ZIP and upload your input Word document(s) and Aspose.Words generated PDF or HTML file(s) showing the undesired behavior(s) here for testing. We will then investigate the issue(s) on our end and provide you more information.

Hi here is the zip file.

AsposeOutput.zip (1.4 MB)

@Rajesh2312,

We have logged following issues in our issue tracking system:

• WORDSNET-21922: Header with Images is not coming properly
  • WORDSNET-21924: Bullets with special symbol is coming as image
  • WORDSNET-21925: Image inside the table cells is not up to the original document
  • WORDSNET-21926: TOC contents details is also having alignment issue

We will further look into the details of these problems and will keep you updated on the statuses of these issues. We apologize for your inconvenience.

After an initial test with the licensed latest (21.2) version of Aspose.Words for .NET API, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end during PDF (pdf_demo.pdf) to HTML file conversion (see 21.2 pdf to.zip (1.6 KB)). We used the following simple code for testing on our end:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\pdf_demo.pdf");
doc.Save("C:\\21.2 pdf to.html");

@Rajesh2312,

Regarding WORDSNET-21922, WORDSNET-21924 and WORDSNET-21926, we have completed the analysis of these issues and concluded to close these issue with “not a bug” statuses. Please check the following analysis details:

1. WORDSNET-21922: The problem is in document’s formatting. Header isn’t actually a table, but is a set of images and text, which are visually formatted as a table. For example, this formatting becomes broken, if page layout is changed from “Portrait” to “Landscape”. So we can’t do anything with such formatting in Flow HTML. Probably, you should try Fixed HTML. The Layout of the provided document cannot be preserved when saving to the flow-format HTML. You should create normal tables instead of imitating them by drawing lines around paragraphs of text.

2. WORDSNET-21924: Textbox in your document is converted to HTML as image. You can use HtmlSaveOptions.ExportTextBoxAsSvg option, to convert textboxes to SVG. The text in question is inside a textbox and Aspose.Words saves textboxes either as rendered images or as SVG images. In the latter case, the text inside the textbox will be selectable and searchable in HTML.

3. WORDSNET-21926: The input table contains cells with character width scaling. Aspose.Words and MS Word don’t support character width scaling during export to HTML. But we could improve our import (export) and preserve scaling value in scaleX() CSS function in combination with transform-origin:left CSS property. At this case it won’t help either. The output will be with the same alignment issue because CSS doesn’t have character width scaling and to just scale whole HTML element. Put simply, the text of the source document is scaled down to fit table cells but text scaling is not supported in HTML documents.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-21925) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.8 update.