Aspose Annotation Issue in Web Viewer

Hi Team,

I have created Arrow line under the text using aspose.pdf version 17.11 and also i tried with latest aspose.pdf version(21.4).
But that created line not visible in the web viewer using pdf.js.
i am able to see that arrow line in original pdf in acrobat. Please look into this issue and keep posting updates.
AposeIssue.zip (27.2 KB)

Thank You

@kranthireddyr

I request you to share details of PDFLinkProperities annotate object so that we may try to reproduce the same on our end.

Hi,
As per our discussion we have created PDFLinkProperities object with sample valuesannotation index.zip (547 Bytes)
in attachment.please verify and keep posting updates.

@kranthireddyr

Thanks. Please also share the definition of GetRectangle method so that we can proceed accordingly.

Hi,
we have attaching the sample request data annotation index.zip (1.1 KB)
.please take a look and keep posting updates.

@kranthireddyr

I have been able to reproduce the issue on our end. A ticket with ID PDFNET-50205 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Please update on this issue

@kirangali

Unfortunately, there is no update available on your issue at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it. Thanks for your patience.