Aspose api for japanese language support

we need to support for japanese character. 出力DATA_DD error 振込依頼 (1).pdf (484.4 KB)
we need to read content from pdf file.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): OCRNET-637

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

i am attaching sample file , need to read id(marked in red) in the content and extract in to the table , that is marked in RED colour.
Please confirm are you going to support on this ?
What is cost for that?
Please show demo on this.
Kindly let me know if any assistance required.

@qxz2kby

At the moment, Japanese language recognition is not supported in the API sadly. Therefore, a ticket (shared earlier) has been logged in our issue tracking system to implement it. We will let you know once the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi All,
Kindly let me know , is there any updates.

@qxz2kby

The ticket has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and it will be resolved on a first come first serve basis. Also, it is a feature request that may take certain amount of time in order to get implemented. However, we will inform you once we have some updates in this regard. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.