Aspose.Barcode 4.3.0 Deployment

hello,

I’m using aspose.bar​​code 4.2 but I notice that is aspose.bar​​code 4.3.
Why Aspose.Bar​code.dll and Aspose.Bar​code.Recognition.dll (v.4.3) are smaller than 4.2?
Furthermore, I downloaded Aspose.Total (latest release), I run it and in component selection there isn’t Aspose.Barcode.

Why?
thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our knowledge.

I have recorded a complain regarding Aspose.Total for .NET installer missing Aspose.BarCode component. We will soon figure this out and will let you know here.

Regarding the reduction of assembly size in Aspose.BarCode for .NET v4.3 as compared to v4.2, I have sent a query to development team. As soon as I hear from them, I will let you know the reasons.

Hi,

I have received the updates regarding the difference in assembly size between v4.3 and v4.2.

Before releasing Aspose.BarCode for .NET v4.3, we have done extensive re-factoring of the source code to ensure the performance of this product for our customers. Moreover, some un-used resources were stripped off from the release thus reducing the size of assemblies.

In means of functionality, there is nothing less in Aspose.BarCode for .NET v4.3 as compared to v4.2. Although, we have added some features in newer version. Please check the Release Notes for your reference.

Hope this satisfies your inquiry.

Thank you.

Hi again,

Regarding your complain of Aspose.BarCode component missing in Aspose.Total for .NET Installer. We have fixed this problem and you can now download latest Aspose.Total for .NET Installer from below link.
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/entry87871.aspx

Regards,