Aspose.BarCode.dll can not pass BinScope check

File Description: Aspose.Barcode for .NET 4.0 client profile
File Version: 7.3.0.0
Hi Aspose Team,
I use Aspose with my app for bar code generation.
The Aspose.BarCode.dll fails the APTCACheck.
More details on APTCAcheck:

Can you please let us know if the error is already fixed in any latest version?
or
Any plans for fixing the issue?
Thanks.
Aspose.BarCode.dll (version:7.3.0.0)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amaranatha Reddy

Hi Ragipindi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We have logged a ticket with ID BARCODENET-34422 into our issue tracking system. Our product team will investigate the issue. We will update you about the progress via this thread.

Hello Ikram,
Thank you .
Do you have any updates from technical team?
It would be really nice if you can provide following details.

1. Seriousness of this Binscope failure.
  2. How to handle from our side as product developer?
    Regards
    Amarantaha Reddy Ragipindi
Hi Ragipindi,

Our product team is analyzing and investigating the issue. It will take a bit more time to provide a fix for it as our product team is busy in the resolution of other priority tasks in the queue.

You can use the API in the normal way, no special instructions. But you need to be bit careful while making partially trusted calls. Some security changes may need to be done accordingly on your client side. Above all, you are good to go.

Furthermore we will inform you as soon as there is an update available on this issue.

Hello Ikram,
Can you please let me know the investigation result. Are you planning to fix the issue in latest version of Barcode.dll?

Regards
Amar

Hi Amar,

Thank you for writing us back.

This is to update you that fix for this issue will be available in the next release i.e. Aspose.BarCode for .Net 7.9.0. You will be informed via this forum thread once the release is available for public use.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-34422) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.