Aspose.barcode install on MacOS Ventura for Node.JS

Hello,

I am trying to install aspose.barcode on MacOs Ventura Version 13.2.1 and attempted on Venruta 13.4.1 (Intel Core I9), but am experiencing some issues getting it installed. I’ve searched online to try and find solutions for installing it, but nothing seems to be working. I upgraded Java and installed Python, but nothing appears to be working.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated so we can evaluate the product.

@tfdevteam,

Are you installing Aspose.BarCode for Node.js via Java on MacOs Ventura? It should have smooth installation as it would work fine on any platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc.) if you have set up Node.js, node-java and Oracle JDK version 7 or greater. See the System Requirements document for your reference.
https://docs.aspose.com/barcode/nodejsjava/system-requirements/

Hi amjad.sahi,

I have Java SE Runtime Environment (build21+35-LTS-2513) installed per the command java --version from the command terminal within VSCode. Still unable to install.

Thank you

@tfdevteam,

What are the issues or errors you get when you set Aspose.BarCode for Node.js via Java library class path and then run your code segment in your environment? Also, did you try using any other Node.js library if you can use it in your environment?

Hi amjad.sahi,

I went another route, as I was able to get another library that does the same thing and it installed fine and is working fine.

Thanks for the help though.

@tfdevteam,

We would appreciate it if you could share which other library is working and installed correctly, while Aspose.BarCode for Node.js via Java could not be installed in your environment. We will then log an investigation ticket for it into our database.