Aspose.Barcode not working after migrating to IIS8

Hi Ijaz,

Thanks for the sample application, but I am afraid that doesn’t really address the problem we are facing in our application.

Did you get a chance to go through the code I had sent? The code we are using doesn’t use a BarCodeWebControl, the barcodes are created through a different approach, they are generated by creating an object of BarCodeBuilder class.

The PrintBarCode function in the code I had shared earlier has the logic on how the Barcodes are created, you may want to have a look at that please.

I have asked some questions prior to this. Why is that a temporary file being generated when the new version of aspose.barcode dll is used? How to resolve that?

Thanks

Karthik

Hi Karthik,

I do not see any exception even after using that code with the latest version. Please check attached sample for reference; you just need to copy Aspose.Barcode.lic file in the bin folder and deploy. This application is working fine on IIS 8 (Windows Server 2012) on my end.

As far as temporary file is concerned, I do not see any temporary file after running this application. Can you please share where to find that temporary file?

It would be great if you can share a running web application (just like I shared) with complete steps to reproduce the issue. Without your sample, it would not be possible for us to reproduce the issue.

Best Regards,