We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.BarCode.WPF Licensing

Hello there,

I'm having problems licensing Aspose.BarCode.WPF component:

Aspose.BarCode.WPF.License license = new Aspose.BarCode.WPF.License();

</p><p>license.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");            </p><p>It throws InvalidOperationException: "Cannot find black listed licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose."</p><p>But it works with Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.License.</p><p>I'm Aspose Total client.</p><p>--- Milan</p>

Hi Milan,

Thank you for brining this to our knowledge.

I am able to reproduce your said issue with latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET v4.4.0. Please confirm that you are using the same version of assembly. So I may log this problem in our bug tracking system for correction purposes.

Regards,

Yes, v4.4.0.0 is the version I'm using.

--- Milan

Hi Milan,

Thank you for the confirmation.

We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system under ticket Id BARCODENET-32132. We will soon fix this problem and will let you know via this thread.

Meanwhile, please use the previous version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET v4.3.0. Also, please check the release notes of Aspose.BarCode for .NET v4.4.0, so you may know what was fixed or added in the latest version.

We apologise for this inconvenience.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 32132) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.