Aspose bubble chart data labels overlap

• I have a bubble chart and i need to print it in a Power Point file. However, I have a problem with data labels. They are overlapping. Do you suggest any ideas on resolving this?

• I don't know if it is elegant but can i make the default format of the data labels to be connected as a call-out to the respective bubble?

• in this way i can have separately a list with all labels connected with call outs with the respective bubbles

what do you think?

• Please inform me accordingly with any other convenient suggestions. Even if the deveoping is hard please give some Inquiry around this.

• Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments regarding overlapping labels. I suggest you to please share the source presentation and used sample project with us. The overlapping data labels may be due to fact that chart size may be small where as data would be large and it gets overlapped. You may try reducing the font size for data labels to avoid possible overlapping. If the issue still persist then adding callout is one option that can be used to avoid overlapping text. I hope the shared information will be helpful. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,