Aspose bullets problem when converting from word to pdf

Hello everyone,

I got a problem with aspose when i try to convert a word document that contains bullets => I lose the bullet style, it seems that aspose remove the bullet-style that i set to my word document.

If someone can help me with this issue, i will be verry thankfull.

Regards

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your input document here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,

I have a similar Problem.
Reading RTF with a list and convert to HTML --> no list in html.
In HTML is only a paragraph ("<p>") with text-indent:

<p style="margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 36pt; text-align:justify; text-indent:-18pt"><span style="color:#000000; font-family:Georgia; font-size:12pt">·</span><span style="font:7.0pt 'Times New Roman'">&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0; </span><span style="color:#c0504d; font-family:Georgia; font-size:12pt; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; text-decoration:underline">Entry 1</span></p>

See attached files.

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Thank you very much!

Any news about this problem?
A solution would be nice, but for me it’s more important to have a statement wether it is a “feature” or a bug wich will be fixed soon and how long I have to wait to get a patch.
I’m actually evaluating components that can convert rtf to html, and I need a conclusion this month.
So maybe you have some more information for me.
best regards
Daniel

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is no news about this issue. The responsible developer will analyze the issue and then we will be able to provide you more information about the problem. We will keep you informed and let you know once the issue is fixed.
I apologize for inconvenience.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5168) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.