Aspose.cad 18.8.0 unable to read dwf file in .net core project

Hi Support,

I downloaded the last version of Aspose.Cad 18.8.0 in .net core console project and I am trying to load a dwf file with code below and I get an Aspose.CAD.CadExceptions.ImageLoadException Unable to read Dwf Content Exception:

string path = @"D:\AutoCAD POC\DWF\blocks_and_tables.dwf";
        string destination = string.Format(@"D:\AutoCAD POC\DWF\Images\image{0}.png", DateTime.Now.Ticks);
        using (Aspose.CAD.Image cadImage = Aspose.CAD.Image.Load(path))
        {
            try
            {
                cadImage.Save(destination, new PngOptions
                {
                    ColorType = PngColorType.TruecolorWithAlpha,
                    VectorRasterizationOptions = new CadRasterizationOptions
                    {
                        AutomaticLayoutsScaling = true,
                        BackgroundColor = Aspose.CAD.Color.FromArgb(0, 255, 255, 255)
                    },
                    ResolutionSettings = new ResolutionSetting(1200, 1200)
                });
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                Console.WriteLine(ex.Message);
            }
        }

Also I downloaded Microsoft.Windows.Compatibility(2.0.1) to avoid issues in the Run-time due that using this approach I can use this library to read dxf and dwg file extension in .net core console project/net standard.
Now testing with the same code in .net framework project (4.7.0) the library works as expected.

Do you know what can I do to fix the Error “Aspose.CAD.CadExceptions.ImageLoadException Unable to read Dwf Content Exception” in .net core console project in order to read a dwf file.?
thanks for your support and have a good day.

thanks,
Luis Fernando Camacho Camachoblocks_and_tables.zip (96.9 KB)

@luis_camacho,

I have observed the issue shared by you and regret to share that at present the support for .NET Core is not available in Aspose.CAD. An issue with ID CADNET-653 has already been added in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update.