ASPOSE.CAD for JAVA API conversion PDF problem

Hi Aspose,

I have a ASPOSE.CAD for JAVA API problem about PDF conversion.

In the use of ASPOSE.CAD conversion when the need for CAD files to determine whether the 3D graphics. 3D graphics settings rasterizationOptions.setTypeOfEntities (TypeOfEntities.Entities3D);
2D graphics rasterizationOptions.setTypeOfEntities (TypeOfEntities.Entities2D);
Otherwise the type can not be converted correctly, export PDF is empty. How to solve this problem, thank you.

The code is:

KeyCollection keng = image.getLayouts().getKeys();
for (String string2 : keng)
{
// CadLayout layout = image.getLayouts().get(string2);
rasterizationOptions = new CadRasterizationOptions();
rasterizationOptions.setCenterDrawing(true);
rasterizationOptions.setAutomaticLayoutsScaling(false);
//
rasterizationOptions.setTypeOfEntities(TypeOfEntities.Entities3D);
rasterizationOptions.setLayouts(new String[] {string2});
options = new PdfOptions();
options.setVectorRasterizationOptions(rasterizationOptions);
//image.save(END + i + "b.pdf", options);
}

Hi Yongjun,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source files and generated results with us. Please, also share environment details along with information that which Aspose.Cad version you are using on your end. Please share information with us so that we can investigate further to help you out.
Best Regards,
Hello Aspose,
文件挂在附件上了 sample_file.dwg是2D图 conic_pyramid.dxf为3D图.
我希望能在转换的过程中判断源文件是2D图 还是3D图.
另外 怎么判断源文件图形为空的情况.

Hi Adnan,

File hanging on attachments, sample_file.dwg is 2D map and conic_pyramid.dxf is 3D graphs.
I hope to be in the process of conversion to determine whether the source file is 2D or 3D map.
In addition how to determine the source file graphics is empty.

Hi Yongjun,

I
have observed your comments and have discussed that with our product team. I like to inform that your drawing consists
of 3D primitives then I regret to share that it is not currently supported (for now we support not
so many 3D primitives). So, resulted export file will be empty.

However, if you
try setting asterizationOptions.setTypeOfEntities with 2D drawing and drawing is 3D then
property Entities will not contain primitives. Likewise, if you set asterizationOptions.setTypeOfEntities with 3D and drawing is 3D then property Entities may not contain primitives because most of them are currently
not supported. I hope this will be understandable. Please share feedback with us if there is
still an issue.

Many Thanks,

When will support more 3D primitives ? have a schedule?

Hi Yongjun,

I have discussed with our product team and regret to share that 3D support is unavailable and is not going to be available very soon. A ticket with ID CADNET-17 has already been logged in our issue tracking system as new feature request to further investigate the possibility of implementing the requested feature. This thread has been linked with ticket so that you may be automatically notified once the feature support will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-17) have been fixed in this update.