Aspose CAD for .net How to clearly transfer CAD drawings?

1. When I export the drawing, the exported image has a black edge, and the color of the exported image is very different from the original CAD drawing color, and the resolution of the exported image is ambiguous. What is the reason? (I have uploaded the original drawings and related screenshots)
  2. If a large picture cannot achieve high-definition resolution, can you turn a CAD drawing into multiple HD pictures?
    I look forward to your reply, thank you.

@yichunxia,

I have observed your requirements and request you to please share the source files, generated output and used sample code on your end. I also suggest you to please first try using latest Aspose.CAD for .NET 19.2 on your end as well.

Uploading: clipboard…
I have uploaded the sample code and the CAD original file.

@yichunxia,

I regret to share that I am unable to observe any file attached. Can you please verify the same on your end.

Sorry, I tried it many times, but the upload was not successful. Can I send it to you by email?

@yichunxia,

You may share file via Dropbox and share link with us here.

Sample code.zip (11.6 KB)

aspose导出图纸的相关问题截图.zip (216.5 KB)
Uploading: clipboard…

@yichunxia,

I have checked attachment. I like to inform that you have shared sample code along with images but you did not shared any source DWG or DXF file. Please share that so that i may work on that and help you out.