Aspose cannot find hyperlinks in PDF document

Hi Aspose team,

I used example from http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Get+PDF+Hyperlink+Destination+(URL) to get hyperlinks in my documents.

Unfortunately this does not work when using example coding.

Test project is attached and also test document (1.pdf) which is in debug folder.
Inside of the document there are multiple hyperlinks (part of the text) and none of them is recognized.

Can you please advice how to proceed here?

P.S. Somehow I have impression that hyperlinks are not only part of Annotations but also some other document model parts.

Thanks,
Oliver
Can it be that in PDF documents we can have hyperlinks which are part of the text but not annotations?
I tried to make change of text in attached document with very simple coding:

Dim txtFragmentCollection As Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragmentCollection = txtFragmentAbsorber.TextFragments

For Each txtFragment As Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragment In txtFragmentCollection

txtFragment.Text = NewText

Next

and change was done in text but also in hyperlink.
Test was done over www.greatdomains.com (page 5) where changes in text and hyperlink were done.

How can I find all hyperlinks anywhere in the document (not only annotations)?
I want to list all hyperlinks in the document.

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,
dr_oli:
Hi Aspose team,

I used example from http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Get+PDF+Hyperlink+Destination+(URL) to get hyperlinks in my documents.

Unfortunately this does not work when using example coding.

Test project is attached and also test document (1.pdf) which is in debug folder.
Inside of the document there are multiple hyperlinks (part of the text) and none of them is recognized.

Can you please advice how to proceed here?

P.S. Somehow I have impression that hyperlinks are not only part of Annotations but also some other document model parts.

Thanks,
Oliver

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and noticed that API is unable to find hyperlink. I have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-39328 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Hi Oliver,

dr_oli:
Can it be that in PDF documents we can have hyperlinks which are part of the text but not annotations?
I tried to make change of text in attached document with very simple coding:

Dim txtFragmentCollection As Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragmentCollection = txtFragmentAbsorber.TextFragments

For Each txtFragment As Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragment In txtFragmentCollection

txtFragment.Text = NewText

Next

and change was done in text but also in hyperlink.
Test was done over www.greatdomains.com (page 5) where changes in text and hyperlink were done.

How can I find all hyperlinks anywhere in the document (not only annotations)?
I want to list all hyperlinks in the document.

Thanks for sharing your findings. We have passed this on to our product team as well. We will consider this information during issue investigation.

Best Regards,