(Aspose.Cell 19.9) Invalid file when open after changing format from .xlsx to .xlsb

Hi,
I’ve tried to convert .xlsx file to .xlsb file by following code:

var doc = new Workbook(“sample.xlsx”))
doc.Save(“output.xlsb”, SaveFormat.Xlsb);

When open output.xlsb, file is broken and it shows need to recover something to read file.
My sample: sample.zip (7.3 KB).

Please check and give me feedback.
Thanks for your help.

@dunghnguyen,

Thanks for the template file and sample code.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you have mentioned by using your template file and sample code. I found the output file is corrupted when changing to XLSB file format from XLSX:
e.g
Sample code:

var doc = new Workbook(“sample.xlsx”))
doc.Save(“output.xlsb”, SaveFormat.Xlsb);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46919” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@dunghnguyen,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46919) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.10. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

@Amjad_Sahi,
I have checked and it works well.
Thank you very much for your support.

@dunghnguyen,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.