Aspose cell.save (print error)

Hi,
After saving the document with aspose, the problem occurs as you would like to print.
Thanks

PrintError.zip (188.5 KB)

@srmbimser,

Thanks for the template files and screenshots.

How did you create/save the file “asposeSave.xlsx”, we need your simple console demo application (runnable) to reproduce the issue on our end (you may zip the project prior attaching here).

PS. Please try using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.9.x if you are not already using it.

We just use this code block.

Aspose.Cells.Workbook wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(uploadedFile.FileContent);
API.AsposeLicence.SetAsposeLicence();
wb.Save(fileName);
Aspose cell version:18.7.2
Thanks.

@srmbimser,

Thanks for the sample code segment and details.

I have evaluated your issue a bit. I found that your header picture/shape’s placement type is changed a bit when re-saving the file. To cope with it, please try using the following line of code before saving the workbook, it will work fine as I tested:
e.g
Sample code:

wb.Worksheets[0].Pictures[0].Placement = PlacementType.FreeFloating; //or you may use: PlacementType.MoveAndSize

Hope, this helps a bit.

Hi,
This solution is not suitable for our application. Do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks.

@srmbimser,

We are sorry that suggested workaround does not fit your needs well. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46385” for your issue. We will look into it to figure it out soon. The issue is logged as following:
CELLSNET-46385 - Header picture/shape is not rendered correctly when re-saving an XLSX file

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@srmbimser,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46385”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@srmbimser,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.9.5

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46385) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.10. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi